Nürburgring – 10 APRIL 22
- The team of Steven Carlile, Pawel Kaska, Chris Nolte, and Matt Zee qualified P19.
- Opening stint, Nolte moved up to P10.
- Zee’s double stint had the car up to P7.
- Approaching the 6th hour, Nolte had claimed P5, but crashed towards the end of his 2nd stint.
- Repairs were made, and the team continued on in P24.
- Carlile’s 2nd stint ended with another incident and more repairs required, and the team rejoined in P29.
- Kaska’s 2nd stint ended similarly with another incident.
- With 10 hours to go, the team moved back into the top 20.
- A clean final 8 hours had the car up to P12 for the finish.
Overall: P12 /// Class (GT3): P12