Circuit of the Americas – 16 APRIL 22
- The team of Steven Carlile and Matt Zee qualified P10 for race 1.
- Carlile started and maintained his position for the first stint, and moved up to P8 in stint 2.
- Zee took over for the final hour, moving between P9 and P11, and ultimately finishing P11.
- Carlile and Chris Nolte started race 2 in P13, but fell back to P23 on the opening lap after contact and a spin.
- Multiple incidents and 6 minutes of repairs stifled any chance at a comeback, with the team finishing in P20.
Race 1: Overall: P21 /// Class (GTD): P11
Race 2: Overall: P34 /// Class (GTD): P20